Monday, February 20, 2012

Burnt Orange, Cobalt and Polka Dots

Hi all...Great Monday Morning!

I had a pretty good weekend.  It was pretty uneventful but that isn't a bad thing. 
Me and the boys got out and enjoyed the beautiful weather on Saturday. 
It was gorgeous and just had me all ready for Spring!

I am at work today but don't feel bad for me because we observe President's day at the end of the year along with Veteran's day and Columbus day and get the week after Christmas off. 

Today's outfit was inspired by the fabulous Prissy over at Rush Our Fashion.  Prissy, did a post on her blog some time ago and I said then that I would put together something similar because I had the pieces and I loved her look.  I am just getting around to doing it. 
See my inspiration for this outfit, Prissy's version here.


I opted to go with some Cobalt shoes and purse.  As you may have noticed, orange and blue are faves of mine to pair. 
It was a beautifully breezy day.  I wish I had on a dress or something flowy to create some photo magic...lol.




Burnt Orange Slacks & Polka Dot Cropped Jacket: Thirfted Black Button Up: Burlington
Purse: Charming Charlie Shoes: Dollhouse Jewella





I'm Mingling!  Check out all the lovely ladies over at Monday Mingle.



Thanks for stopping by.
Stay fly and stay tuned!

22 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Love your slacks, especially the color and your shoes are fierce!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so chic! And love that outfit, the shoes and the bags is awesomeness!!

    Mary, MI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ensemble Dear loving the dots and the color pants
    http://fashberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love orange and blue together, and those shoes are hotness!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit my dear! And the shoes are amazing!!

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are everything!!!! Love, love, love!

    ClassAKAlyChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome outfit! I have to confess that when I first saw your headline in my blogroll, I was skeptical. But those colors look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors and this is a gorgeous look. That bag is am amazing pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking fly as usual!! Love the red pants, the polka dots and the blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. U did that… now Imma head on over to Monday mingle and see what that’s all about… lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. The burnt orange and polka dots....SWOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Polka dots are seriously trending right now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, those shoes are divine. Thanks so much for sharing your style on Monday Mingle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love red and polkas together. Such a classic look.

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your version is super. The added blue was a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the name of your blog!
    -Gabrielle a.k.a Gstyle
    fashioninsomnia.blogspot.com Follow if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  17. outfit is perfect !!love pics!!!amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!
    Freaky Friday

    Freaky Friday FB FanPage

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look great as usual..I love the orange & blue combo it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE those pants! You look fantastic, so fierce!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like your style.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love the outfit and you hair looks great xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to show me blog love.Your comments mean the world to me! Thank you!